You can now use Paygold to send payment links to your customers from the Android POS terminal
- You just need to enter your customer's cell phone number or email address into Paygold, along with the amount and reference and click send.
- Your customer will receive an SMS or email with a link to make the payment. When clicking on the link, they will be shown a secure screen to pay with their card.
Benefits offered by Paygold
- Remote payments: You can charge your customers remotely by just sending them a link. A faster, easier and more secure method that doesn't require a website.
- Greater reach: Get access to thousands of new customers by offering a new channel for card payments. You can be wherever your customers are.
- No complications: Send the payment link from the same Android POS terminal easily and you will see all your sales paid in remittance the following day, in a similar way to your face-to-face payments.
- Easier payment for your customers: Make it easier for your customers to pay by card without having to go to your establishment.
- Yet another service on the Android POS: To register for Paygold, just purchase the service as part of the Android POS terminal contract.
How does the Paygold payment link work?
- Your customers place their order by email, social media message, telephone or even in person.
- They give you their phone number or email address where they want to receive the Paygold payment link.
- Paygold on the Android POS terminal will tell you the order reference, the total amount to pay and the mobile phone number or email address given by your customer.
- Your customers receive an SMS or email with a link to follow that will redirect them to a secure page where they can enter their card details.
- Once the payment is complete, you receive payment for the purchase in the next business day's remittance as an in-person sale.
With your Android POS terminal, you can now charge your customers remotely without needing a website or developing computer software. However, if you wish, you can also launch Paygold payment links from a BBVA virtual POS terminal.