Cover the risks of your property development business.
10-year property damage insurance.
What does it cover?
Find out about construction insurance coverage:
- It covers the developer and/or builder against the different liabilities exposed to during the building stage: fire, theft, natural hazards, etc.
- It also covers the various civil liabilities that the different intervening parties can incur.
- 10-year property damage insurance: once your construction project has been completed and delivered, it covers structural damages that the building can suffer and that put the structural stability of the construction at risk.
You might also be interested in
Be a BBVA customer.
- At BBVA, we offer a wide range of insurance products for protecting both you and your business.
- We are leaders in digital innovation working to make your life that bit easier.
- We believe in doing things a transparent, clear and responsible way.