Covers risks that may arise during the construction phase of the work
What does it cover?
Find out about construction insurance coverage:
- It covers the developer and/or builder against the different liabilities exposed to during the building stage: fire, theft, natural hazards, etc.
- It also covers the various civil liabilities that the different intervening parties can incur.
- Possibility to take out optional coverage such as the guarantee against damage to pre-existing goods or employer's or cross liability.
Would you like more information?
You might also be interested in
Be a BBVA customer.
- At BBVA, we offer a wide range of insurance products for protecting both you and your business.
- We are leaders in digital innovation working to make your life that bit easier.
- We believe in doing things a transparent, clear and responsible way.