SEPA direct debits
Optimize recovery stocks.
Bills will be paid by direct debit in a financial institution and will be charged upon presentation with the authorization of the holder of the charge account.
Expedite the filing of debit entries.
Reduction of costs.
Specific and detailed information.
How does it work?
Collection by direct debit (Rulebook 19 of the AEB, the Spanish Banking Association) allows issuing customers to:
- Optimize the transaction value dates applied to the deposits by streamlining the filing of debit entries.
- Reduce administrative costs by eliminating paperwork and other types of physical media.
- Optimize recovery stocks, by having punctual, detailed information of the refunds on the same day they are charged.
You might also be interested in
Be a BBVA customer.
- At BBVA, we want to help you with the daily management of your business.
- We are leaders in digital innovation working to make your life that bit easier.
- We believe in doing things a transparent, clear and responsible way.
Add your banks to the BBVA app
- I have a company
- I am a self-employed worker