SEPA direct debits
Optimize debt collection
Bills will be paid by direct debit in a financial institution and will be charged upon presentation with the authorization of the holder of the charge account.
Expedite the filing of debit entries.
Reduction of costs.
Specific and detailed information.
How does it work?
Collection by direct debit (Rulebook 19 of the AEB, the Spanish Banking Association) allows issuing customers to:
- Optimize the transaction value dates applied to the deposits by streamlining the filing of debit entries.
- Reduce administrative costs by eliminating paperwork and other types of physical media.
- Optimize recovery stocks, by having punctual, detailed information of the refunds on the same day they are charged.
You might also be interested in
Trade discountGet an advance on an undrawn commercial credit. We advance you the amount of bills of exchange, promissory notes, invoices, etc.
Click&Pay credit limit
- Finance social insurance, payroll, taxes or vendors.
- You only pay for the amount you draw down.
- No early repayment penalty or activation fee.
Be a BBVA customer.
- At BBVA, we want to help you with the daily management of your business.
- We are working to make your life a little easier with our digital solutions.
- Our approach is based on transparency, clarity and responsibility.
Add your banks to the BBVA app
I have a company
I am a self-employed worker
Discover the BBVA Company Aggregator
Add and manage all your business bank accounts in one place.
Manage all your accounts, make better decisions, and save time for your business.
Your other banks
Add your other banks to the BBVA app.
View the status of your accounts, cards, recent transactions, pension plans, etc., with the BBVA app aggregation service.