BBVA Directors and Officers Liability Insurance
Deal with lawsuits and protect your assets.
What does this insurance cover?
BBVA's Directors and Officers Liability Insurance covers the following:
- Expenses arising from legal representation and defense, image crisis management, and extradition.
- Claims involving pollution.
- Compensation for financial harm to third parties.
- Reimbursement of expenses to defend against improper labor practices.
- Civil and criminal bonds, insolvency guarantees, subsidiary tax liabilities, corporate civil liability and/or data protection liability.
What are the requirements?
To take out this insurance, you will have to meet the following requirements:
- Your company's turnover can't exceed 100 million euros. Excluded are insurance and/or financial companies regulated by the relevant agencies.
- You can purchase this insurance if your company is a stock, sport, state-run or limited company, a cooperative, an economic interest grouping, foundation and/or association.
- The insurance policy subscription is subject to authorization of the underwriter.
Would you like more information?
You might also be interested in
Be a BBVA customer.
- At BBVA, we offer a wide range of insurance products for protecting both you and your business.
- We are leaders in digital innovation working to make your life that bit easier.
- We believe in doing things a transparent, clear and responsible way.