BBVA SegurLeasing: business insurance
Compensation if the financed asset is written off.
How does it work?
The Segurleasing is an insurance policy associated with lease-financing transactions, guaranteeing compensation to the beneficiary against total loss of the leased asset.
In the event of partial loss, the asset will be repaired, except in vehicle financial leases, where the policy will only cover total loss.
In the case of real estate transactions, the cost of repairs will be compensated in the case of partial loss, or the cost of rebuilding in the case of total loss.
You can insure all assets in the lease financing contract, provided the financing is taken out via Leasing BBVA:
- Equipment: capital equipment, IT materials.
- Property leasing, except homes or factories handling explosives, paints, wood, fabrics or plastic.
- Elements of transportation (not including cars, motorcycles, trains, or any form of aircraft, boat or ship).
Allianz, Compañía de Seguros y Reaseguros, S.A., recorded in the Register of the Directorate-General of Insurance and Pension Funds with code C-0109. Broker: BBVA Mediación, Operador de Banca-Seguros Vinculado, S.A. registered in the Special Insurance Broker Registry of the Directorate General for Insurance and Pension Funds, under registration number OV-0060. With liability insurance arranged and sufficient financial resources.
You might also be interested in
Be a BBVA customer.
- At BBVA, we offer a wide range of insurance products for protecting both you and your business.
- We are leaders in digital innovation working to make your life that bit easier.
- We believe in doing things a transparent, clear and responsible way.
Add your banks to the BBVA app
- I have a company
- I am a self-employed worker