What does it offer?
Technological renting offers the following services:
- Leasing of equipment selected. The lease period ranges between 12 and 60 months.
- It eliminates any risk of technological obsolescence since you can renew and adapt the equipment to future changes.
- The payment is a current expense, so it doesn't lock in or take up financial resources, which can be invested elsewhere. Financial management is simple.
- Improves expense planning and control. A single fee covers the leasing of the asset and the associated services.
- Improve working capital and ROA.
- Save time, procedures and management costs associated with the purchase, contract and maintenance of equipment.
- Payments are tax deductible.
What services does Technology Renting include?
Technological renting includes:
- Comprehensive insurance with replacement of equipment in the event of a claim.
- Damage claims management.
- It includes the option to upgrade the equipment during the term of the contract.
- Option to remarket the old equipment if the payer violates the terms of the contract.
What additional services does it include?
Online management of your IT equipment: online access to all the information corresponding to the rented equipment, and the cost distribution for each of them, contracts and invoices.
Are you looking for another type of business loan?
If this is not the product you were looking for, don't worry. We'll help you choose the one that best suits your needs with our financing adviser.
You might also be interested in
Online Business Loan
- Up to €50,000 for self-employed individuals and SMEs.
- Have it in your account in 24 hours.
- Fixed and personalized interest rate.
Be a BBVA customer.
- At BBVA, we want to help you grow your business by offering the financing you need.
- We are working to make your life a little easier with our digital solutions.
- Our approach is based on transparency, clarity and responsibility.
Add your banks to the BBVA app
I have a company
I am a self-employed worker
Discover the BBVA Company Aggregator
Add and manage all your business bank accounts in one place.
Manage all your accounts, make better decisions, and save time for your business.
Your other banks
Add your other banks to the BBVA app.
View the status of your accounts, cards, recent transactions, pension plans, etc., with the BBVA app aggregation service.