Access the most innovative technology.
You can request it from our partner company Rent&Tech
What does it offer?
Technological renting offers the following services:
- Leasing of equipment selected. The lease period ranges between 12 and 60 months.
- It eliminates any risk of technological obsolescence since you can renew and adapt the equipment to future changes.
- The payment is a current expense, so it doesn't lock in or take up financial resources, which can be invested elsewhere. Financial management is simple.
- Improves expense planning and control. A single fee covers the leasing of the asset and the associated services.
- Improve working capital and ROA.
- Save time, procedures and management costs associated with the purchase, contract and maintenance of equipment.
- Payments are tax deductible.
What services does Technology Renting include?
Technological renting includes:
- Comprehensive insurance with replacement of equipment in the event of a claim.
- Damage claims management.
- It includes the option to upgrade the equipment during the term of the contract.
- Option to remarket the old equipment if the payer violates the terms of the contract.
What additional services does it include?
Online management of your IT equipment: online access to all the information corresponding to the rented equipment, and the cost distribution for each of them, contracts and invoices.
You might also be interested in
Be a BBVA customer.
Add your banks to the BBVA app
- I have a company
- I am a self-employed worker