Access the most innovative technology.
What does it offer?
Technological renting offers the following services:
- Leasing of equipment selected. The lease period ranges between 12 and 60 months.
- It eliminates any risk of technological obsolescence since you can renew and adapt the equipment to future changes.
- The payment is a current expense, so it doesn't lock in or take up financial resources, which can be invested elsewhere. Financial management is simple.
- Improves expense planning and control. A single fee covers the leasing of the asset and the associated services.
- Improve working capital and ROA.
- Save time, procedures and management costs associated with the purchase, contract and maintenance of equipment.
- Payments are tax deductible.
What services does Technology Renting include?
Technological renting includes:
- Comprehensive insurance with replacement of equipment in the event of a claim.
- Damage claims management.
- It includes the option to upgrade the equipment during the term of the contract.
- Option to remarket the old equipment if the payer violates the terms of the contract.
What additional services does it include?
Online management of your IT equipment: online access to all the information corresponding to the rented equipment, and the cost distribution for each of them, contracts and invoices.
Are you looking for another kind of financing for your business?
You might also be interested in
Be a BBVA customer.
- At BBVA, we want to help you grow your business by offering the financing you need.
- We are working to make your life a little easier with our digital solutions.
- Our approach is based on transparency, clarity and responsibility.
Add your banks to the BBVA app
I have a company
I am a self-employed worker