BBVA Public Sector Cyberinsurance
Compensation for the beneficiary.
It provides coverage for total loss to your assets as a direct result of an accidental, sudden and unexpected event.
It covers fixed and unfixed assets and transport elements.
What does it cover?
BBVA Cyberinsurance offers the following coverage:
- Telephone assistance and advice in the event of a cyberattack, data breach, system failure or ransom attack.
- Loss of profits as a result of the incident.
- Public liability for security breach and digital content.
- Training in cybersecurity.
And you can add
- Protection for businesses that sell online:
Financial losses in the event that an unauthorized third party intentionally reduces prices. Up to €25,000, for a maximum of 60 days.
- Electronic theft of money or securities:
Financial loss as a result of the issue of transfers through authorized access to the computer information system. Up to €50,000, except for transfers of funds through identity theft or social engineering.
How does it work?
You can report a cyberattack or security breach on the Deloitte Cyber SOC platform, which will respond immediately and activate the corresponding coverage. You will only need to provide the following information:
- Name of the insured party.
- Policy number.
- Contact details.
- Brief description of the incident.
What are the requirements?
To take out this insurance, you will have to meet the following requirements:
- Have a turnover of €7,500,000 or less.
- Install an antivirus and have it activated for at least 30 days from the date of the policy.
- Make backups at least every month from the effective date of the policy.
Would you like more information?
Be a BBVA customer.
- At BBVA, we offer you information and tools for managing institutions.
- We are leaders in digital innovation working to make your life that bit easier.
- We believe in doing things a transparent, clear and responsible way.