BBVA Public Sector Cyberinsurance
Compensation for the beneficiary
If the leased asset suffers a total asset.
It provides coverage for total loss to your assets as a direct result of an accidental, sudden and unexpected event.
It covers fixed and unfixed assets and transport elements.
What does it cover?
BBVA Cyberinsurance offers the following coverage:
- Telephone assistance and advice in the event of a cyberattack, data breach, system failure or ransom attack.
- Loss of profits as a result of the incident.
- Public liability for security breach and digital content.
- Training in cybersecurity.
And you can add
- Protection for businesses that sell online:
Financial losses in the event that an unauthorized third party intentionally reduces prices. Up to €25,000, for a maximum of 60 days.
- Electronic theft of money or securities:
Financial loss as a result of the issue of transfers through authorized access to the computer information system. Up to €50,000, except for transfers of funds through identity theft or social engineering.
How does it work?
You can report a cyberattack or security breach on the Deloitte Cyber SOC platform, which will respond immediately and activate the corresponding coverage. You will only need to provide the following information:
- Insured party's name.
- Policy number.
- Contact details.
- Brief description of the incident.
What are the requirements?
To take out this insurance, you will have to meet the following requirements:
- Have a turnover of €7,500,000 or less.
- Install an antivirus and have it activated for at least 30 days from the date of the policy.
- Make backups at least every month from the effective date of the policy.
Would you like more information?
Be a BBVA customer.
- At BBVA, we offer you information and tools for managing institutions.
- We are working to make your life a little easier with our digital solutions.
- Our approach is based on transparency, clarity and responsibility.
Discover the BBVA Company Aggregator
Add and manage all your business bank accounts in one place.
Manage all your accounts, make better decisions, and save time for your business.