Public Sector Reverse Confirming
We help you manage your payments to suppliers.
Save time managing your invoices.
What is reverse factoring?
Reverse factoring is a service that makes it easier to pay suppliers. Instead of processing all your invoices yourself, you give us the information and we'll take care of paying each supplier on the exact date.
How does it work?
Just follow these simple steps:
- You log into your online business banking.
- You send us the payment orders by uploading a data file.
- And that's it! Your suppliers will be paid on the specified date or they can request an advance on the invoice.
More advantages for your everyday life
Have peace of mindYou can rest assured that your suppliers will be paid on time.Optimize resourcesYou can devote less time to constantly managing and processing invoices.Simplify your tasksYou'll be able to place payment orders online, automate them and view your products, all from one place.
Improve your relationship with your suppliers
The advantages that reverse factoring offer your suppliers will help you negotiate better terms and conditions.
- They have the guarantee of knowing that their payments are managed by a reliable bank like BBVA.
- They will be able to request advance payment of the invoices.
- If they request an advance, they will get paid sooner.
How can I apply for it?
You just have to go to one of our branches or contact your personal adviser, who will help you sign up for the online business banking service so you can start using it right away.
Would you like more information?
Be a BBVA customer.
- At BBVA, we offer you information and tools for managing institutions.
- We are leaders in digital innovation working to make your life that bit easier.
- We believe in doing things a transparent, clear and responsible way.