DPOS + TicketBAI app
You can now take out and install the DPOS + TicketBAI app on BBVA's Android POS terminal to comply with the TicketBAI regulations of your regional tax agency
Advantages of the DPOS app
- It complies with the TicketBAI legal requirements of the Basque tax agency in terms of the information on purchase receipts and the electronic delivery of sales invoices to the tax agency.
- It lets you process both card and cash sales.
- With no additional development or technological investment on your part.
- Simple and easy to use, similar to the features of a traditional cash register.
Get it up and running easily
The first time you use it, you will have to set up the store and associate the BAI certificate, as well as register the items in your catalog. With each sale:
- From the app, select the products purchased by the customer and add them to the shopping cart.
- Select the payment method: Cash or card.
- If the payment is with a card, charge it on the POS terminal as usual.
- Give the buyer the receipt generated by the POS terminal, which includes the information required by the TicketBAI law.
- The receipt is sent electronically to the corresponding regional tax office automatically, without having to do anything. Diusframi website: https://www.diusframi.es/dpos/
You can also issue refunds, check or view transactions, count/close out the receipts, and more.
Apply at your branch
Go to your BBVA branch to sign up for an Android POS terminal (if you don't have one yet) and include the DPOS + Ticket BAI* service in your purchase contract. The next day you will see the app on your POS terminal. Simply accept the Terms and Conditions to start using it.