How to start using the BBVA Empresas app
Most frequent functions of your online banking
Convenient access from the app.
- Check your movements and the associated charge/deposit document.
- Get complete information on your financial position: investment and saving products, financing, insurance and bank guarantees.
- Cards: check movements, make transfers and, if you lose your card, block it from your cell phone.
- Set up national and international transfers and get the confirmation. You can get more information on this at this video.
- Advance your reverse factoring invoices.
- Do other tasks such as reject direct-debited bills, etc.
Find out about some of the basic features of the app in this video.
Whenever possible, sign your operations using the BBVA Empresas app
Sign 100% using the app — it's easier:
- Log into the BBVA Empresas app with your usual password.
- Find the option <Signatures and files> on the side menu.
- Select your outstanding transactions and sign them without having to include an additional code (the token is built into the app).
If you carried out the transaction on the app version, you can sign it directly. See video.
What if I prefer to sign on the website?
- When you are going to carry out the transaction, you will be asked for a code that you have to generate in the app (mobile token).
- To generate this code, select <Generate security code> from the login screen (without having to enter the app).
- Enter the transaction identifier (which is shown on the screen/web version) to generate the security code.
- The app will automatically generate the code you need to sign the transaction on the website.
Download the BBVA Empresas app