BBVA Va Contigo Salary Account
The account for your paycheck or income.
When you arrange for your paycheck of at least €800 to be paid directly into your account, your adviser and their team will be available to help you with whatever you need.
Cash withdrawal on debit
Get paid anytime
Two account holders
Aqua Card. Greater security, more control
A new card with no numbers to control all your expenses
- More secure. The card number and CVV code are no longer printed on it. Only you can access them through the app.
- Dynamic CVV. The CVV security code changes automatically, meaning it's not always the same. This way you will be more protected when you shop online.
- More control. Temporarily turn your cards on or off whenever you want. This way, you can keep them secure if you can't find them or don't use them.
Switch over to BBVA, hassle free
With the Bank Switching Service, we will handle everything for you:
- Without having to go to a branch.
- With no paperwork.
- And without talking to your other bank.
A free and simple way to transfer your income and bills, or an entire account, from another bank. You decide what you want to transfer and BBVA will take care of everything.
Enjoy these benefits
The BBVA Va Contigo Account is the ideal account for your everyday transactions and also for important operations. It has three interesting features:Get paid anytime
This service allows you to get an advance on your paycheck before it's paid into your account. It works likes a loan: we pay you in advance (up to €5,000) and you have up to six months to pay it back.BBVA Advisor
Do your banking and find answers to all your questions on the Va Contigo Salary Account using simple tools designed for easier and faster communications, from bbva.es or through the BBVA app.Overdraft Service
This service offers you the peace of mind you need to handle the unexpected when you don't have sufficient balance in your salary account.Mi Segunda Cuenta accountIf you have a BBVA Va Contigo Salary Account, you can open a Mi Segunda Cuenta with no fees. Use it to share expenses, for your purchases or for whatever you need.
If you arrange for your paycheck or your pension to be paid directly into your account, or if you receive a minimum income per quarter of the amounts given in "See terms and conditions", you will enjoy your Va Contigo Salary Account without having to pay the following fees:
- No account administration or maintenance fees.
- No issue or maintenance fee for the Aqua Debit Card.
- No fees for cash withdrawal on debit at BBVA ATMs.
- €0 in your online transfers within the European Economic Area.
Do you want to know how much you'll get paid every month?
Do you want a card?
How do I open a BBVA bank account?
Choose the number of account holdersIf you are not a BBVA customer, you can now become one and include a second account holder in your account.
Establish your contact and access detailsIn order to use the BBVA app and get access to all its features, you need to enter your contact and login details (email, phone, DNI/NIE and password).
Choose how you want to identify yourself
You can now use our video identification system to contact one of our advisers. It's free and your bank account will be open and operational within 5 minutes.
If you prefer, you can also confirm your identity with an account number which you hold in another bank.
Fill in your personal and financial detailsFill in and confirm your personal details (name, surnames, etc.) that coincide with those of your ID documentation (DNI/NIE) as well as those of your domicile for tax purposes (where you are registered).
Sign the contractsYou can avoid paperwork and traveling by signing the contracts of your new bank with a code we will send you via SMS (free for you). You will receive it on the mobile phone number you provided in step 2. It's that easy.
Would you like more information?
You might also be interested in
Be a BBVA customer.
- At BBVA we want to help you with your day-to-day errands.
- We're leaders in digital innovation and we're working to make your life a little bit easier.
- Our approach is based on transparency, clarity and responsibility.