Pay for your online purchases with Bizum
Bizum is no longer just for instantly sending and receiving money between cell phones. Now it can also be used to make your online purchases easier. All you need is your "Bizum password".
Not yet a BBVA customer? Become an online customer
What is Bizum?
It is being able to send or receive money from phone to phone instantly. And now you can also pay in online stores.
Pay with your phone number or email. It's fast and secure, and you don't need to enter your card or account details.
You can pay on any website that offers this payment method.
1. Choose Bizum as the payment method.
2. Enter your phone number or confirmed email address and your "Bizum password".
3. A code will be sent to your cell phone to confirm the purchase.
Request your password if you already have Bizum, or activate it via the BBVA app or bbva.es if you don't have it yet.
Visit the Bizum website to see the online retailers where you can pay with Bizum.
Pay with Bizum
- It's fast and secure.
- All you need is your cell phone.
- Request your password if you already have Bizum, or activate it via the BBVA app or bbva.es.