What does it cover?
Protection for your assets
Protection for you
- Mugging outside the home.
- Burglary inside the home (robbery, theft).
- Damage caused to contents by theft.
- Refrigerated or frozen goods when a fault in the household appliance or electricity supply is caused by a covered event.
- Assets insured in the rented property that have been transferred to another temporary residence.
- Damage caused by electricity (voltage or current surge).
- Fraudulent use of credit cards in the first 24 hours.
- Replacement costs for documents damaged by a covered risk.
Protection for the property
- Civil liability within the property: we will compensate the owner for any accidental damage that you may cause as a tenant.
- Non-contractual civil liability: Up to €200,000 to cover liability for any damage you cause to third parties in your private life (excluding work or professional activity).
- Lock replacement due to theft of keys (robbery or theft).
- Courtesy home (hotel, food and laundry expenses up to 7 days).
- Special guarantee for damage to the home:
- Fire, explosion and lightning.
- Flooding and damage from liquids.
- Heavy rain, strong wind, hail or snow.
- Breakage of windows, marble, sanitary ware and vitroceramic hobs.
- Waves or impacts from the outside.
- Damage to the property caused by electricity (voltage or current spikes).
- Aesthetic restoration expenses.