BBVA Car Insurance
The peace of mind of knowing you're a BBVA customer
Take out your policy entirely online with minimal information.
What does the BBVA Comprehensive Car Insurance cover?
- Public liability insurance from driving the vehicle.
- Guaranteed medical care up to 1 year after the date of the accident at our partner centers (up to €3,000 in centers of your choice).
- Indemnity for permanent disability or death resulting from an accident for the driver and passengers.
- Window breakage.
- Indemnity for theft or fire.
- Personal damages to the vehicle.
- Free choice of workshop for repairs.
- Tow or mobile repair roadside for your vehicle from wherever you are.
- Indemnity for write-off of the vehicle.
- Protection as pedestrian and cyclist in the event of causing an accident with third-party damage.
- Coverage of all extras included in the car when it leaves the dealership.
- Processing of fines through official channels, including appeals.
- Legal defense and bonds.
- Optional excesses from €99.
What are the requirements?
- Be over 21 years old.
- Have had your driver's license for at least 2 years.
Be a BBVA customer.
- At BBVA we offer a wide range of insurance products to protect everything you need.
- We're leaders in digital innovation and we're working to make your life a little bit easier.
- Our approach is based on transparency, clarity and responsibility.