BBVA Third-Party Car Insurance
The coverage you need to make sure that your car is always protected.
Sign up conveniently from our app or website.
What does this insurance cover?
With BBVA's Third-Party Car Insurance you will have the following coverages:
- Free choice of workshop for repairs.
- Public liability insurance from driving the vehicle.
- Healthcare assistance in the event of accident, guaranteed up to one year after the incident for the driver and passengers.
- Indemnity for permanent disability or death resulting from an accident for the driver and passengers.
- Tow or mobile repair roadside for your vehicle from wherever you are.
- Protection as pedestrian and cyclist in the event of causing an accident with third-party damage.
- Coverage of all extras included in the car when it leaves the dealership.
- Processing of fines and appeals through official channels.
- Legal defense and bonds.
And you can add
You can expand your insurance and add the following coverage options:
- Breakage of windows
- Broken windows + Compensation for theft or fire of 100% of the value in the event of total loss if your car is less than 1 year old, or of 100% of the market value for cars over 1 year old.
Moreover, if you take out one of these two coverages you can complete your insurance with these packs:
What are the requirements?
- Be over 21 years old.
- Have had your driver's license for at least 2 years.
Would you like more information?
Be a BBVA customer.
- At BBVA we offer a wide range of insurance products to protect everything you need.
- We're leaders in digital innovation and we're working to make your life a little bit easier.
- Our approach is based on transparency, clarity and responsibility.