Who controls the file? Banco Bilbao Vizcaya Argentaria, S.A. (“BBVA”), with registered office at Plaza San Nicolás 4, 48005, Bilbao is responsible for the file that will include the personal data provided in this form.
What is the purpose of processing the data? BBVA will process the personal data that you provide in this form in order to manage your request to access and use the Valorama tool. If you do not check the box enabled for this purpose in the form, you consent to BBVA sending you commercial data on BBVA mortgages by email as well as through any other equivalent electronic media.
How long will BBVA process your personal details? The data provided in this form will be stored by BBVA for a maximum period of 6 months. When this period has elapsed, your personal data will be canceled.
What are my rights in connection to personal data processing?
- Consult the personal data that are included in the BBVA file (right of access)
- Request for your personal data to be rectified (right to rectification)
- Request that your personal data is not processed (right to opposition)
- Request the erasure of your personal data (right of cancellation)
- You can exercise the aforementioned rights before BBVA (by attaching a copy of your ID document) using any of the following means: by sending a letter to the BBVA Group Customer Service: Apartado de Correos 1598, 28080 Madrid; by sending an e-mail to: email@example.com or by submitting a written request in any BBVA branch.
You are responsible for the truthfulness of the personal data that you provide to BBVA and for keeping them duly updated.