Do you want to request a BBVA Contigo Adviser?
Have a salary or pension paid directly into BBVA or have a recurring income of over €1,200 each month.
Have savings or investment products with BBVA for an amount greater than €10,000.
Have a financing product with BBVA for an amount greater than €3,000.
- Advantages of the service
- If you are self-employed
Enjoy the advantages of a comfortable, reliable relationship with your bank through someone who knows you, listens to you, and proposes financial solutions that fit your needs:
- With no additional cost when you meet the requirements specified.
- An adviser with extended contact hours: 9 a.m. to 6 p.m. from Monday to Thursday, and 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. on Fridays. If your adviser is not available, you can access a support team 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.
- Keep a record of your interactions with your adviser in My Conversations, a secure and private environment. More information.
- Sign your documents and contracts remotely via the BBVA app or the website and say goodbye to paperwork. More information.
- Request an appointment with your adviser on a day and time to suit you, and save time. More information
If you are self-employed, you can request your BBVA Contigo Adviser and benefit from its advantages if you meet one of the following requirements:
- Pay your social security and taxes of an amount greater than €300 per month through BBVA.
- Have BBVA Autónomos insurance for an amount greater than €300 per year.