- Irrigated and rainfed agricultural holdings with and without cattle.
- Dairy and beef farms with confinement and semi-confinement production systems.
- Sheep and goat farms with confinement and semi-confinement production systems.
- Mixed holdings, cattle, sheep, goats or pigs with confinement and semi-confinement production systems.
- Equine cattle farms, for horse meat production and horse stables for own use.
- Pig farms with female breeding pigs, closed-cycle, fattening and transition, situated in sheds with controlled ventilation, sheds with mixed ventilation or sheds with natural ventilation.
- Rabbit farms.
- Dog kennels and/or training centers.
- Turkey farms for meat production.
Agro Comprehensive Insurance
Protect your business facilities and their contents.
What does the Agro Comprehensive Insurance cover?
The insurance covers the following:
- Fire, explosion and lightning strike.
- Aesthetic restoration.
- Electrical and water damage.
- Employer's and Operational Civil Liability.
- Customer service 24 hours a day.
- Basic Legal protection.
- Guarantee extension.
And you can add
You can also add other cover to your Agro Comprehensive Insurance:
- Theft and burglary.
- Breakdown of machinery and electronic equipment.
- Loss of income.
- Deterioration of refrigerated merchandise.
- Civil liability for products delivered and outsourced work.
- Extended Legal protection.
Would you like more information?
You might also be interested in
Be a BBVA customer.
- At BBVA, we offer a wide range of insurance products for protecting both you and your business.
- We are leaders in digital innovation working to make your life that bit easier.
- We believe in doing things a transparent, clear and responsible way.
Add your banks to the BBVA app
- I have a company
- I am a self-employed worker